What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fedex hell!

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't count on it until it comes. Fed ex is terrible. Last week I waited for my av cord to be delivered. Scheduled on the 16th, and everyday when I called was told would get it the next day. Finally got it on 3/21. I told them on 3/21 that I was expecting an important package on 3/23 (2 days later) and really needed it ON TIME. Last week the reason was given....incorrect address (it was correct). Today no delivery,,,,reason given was incorrect address. It called supervisor and told him they were all incompetent. So in 1 week I have spent 5 days waiting on fed ex for 2 packages and will now make it 6 days tomorrow. First thing in the morning I am going to find a higher supervisor. They have shown me that they really lack good business. I am an RN and told him if he came in front of me in cardiac arrest I would need to do my job and save his life right then, not say oh well sorry maybe I will tomorrow. I do my job, they need to do theirs properly.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Relax. Have a glass of wine. What's your poison?.

My poison is sweet! :p

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dude.....wait.....what?

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
'

Attachments

• image-1563377295.jpg
    image-1563377295.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 177

Most reactions

Latest posts