What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fedex hell!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to get the op worried but when I ordered my iPhone 4, it went from Alaska to California which is fine except for the fact that I live in Seattle. The good news is they still managed to get it delivered on time.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wrong house

After waiting all day for fed ex, my neighbor knocked on my door and had my IPad in his hands! The idiot driver left it at the wrong house! My neighbor even signed for it thinking it was something for him. Good thing he was honest! Can you believe they delivered a $600. item to the wrong address?

I'm still shaking my head.

OP
P

prwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is on the final leg and registering as on time! Delivery for tomorrow by 4:30pm!

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
OP, not Apples fault so stop ragging on them! Once it's out there door you cannot complain about anything on Apple's end. Your first experience with Apple was perfectly fine.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After waiting all day for fed ex, my neighbor knocked on my door and had my IPad in his hands! The idiot driver left it at the wrong house! My neighbor even signed for it thinking it was something for him. Good thing he was honest! Can you believe they delivered a $600. item to the wrong address?

Wow! Ultimate FAIL on Fed Ex part. And then they didn't even verify with identification on the signing. Thankfully, your neighbor was honest cause a lot of people aren't and would've tried to keep it. Glad to hear u got it in ur hands now. Have fun.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think other thn his original postings, OP has stopped tagging on them. He said it's on the final leg of delivery now. Let's just hope he gets it soon or we will really hear the ranting going on from him..lmao j/k

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
markbnh1 said:

If your neighbor hadn't given you the iPad, that would have been one FedEx had to pay for. But then you'd have to wait on Apple to deliver another iPad2, not to mention a possible delay while Fed ex investigates. Glad you got it!

OP
P

prwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it and love it! Haven't put it down today.

Most reactions

Latest posts