What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faulty ipad

DALHATU

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Greetings.

My iPad is showing a new behavior when connected to be charged.

It all started when I used it till the battery was fully drained.
When I try to charge it normally as I always do, the following symptoms showed
1- the charging icon does not display the charging logo
2- the charging audio notification is not played
3- the charging in progress black battery logo with the red stripe is not displayed anymore
4- the charging speed has become extremely slow and only charges when connected to mains.
5- it is not recognised by i-tunes
can anyone advise what I can do?

DALHATU

jseyedanas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i try to switch on my ipad 1 its showing only charging symbol....but switching on ...what i have to do..please any one help

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both of you,
Plug your iPad directly into the wall charger that came with the iPad using the USB cable that came with it and leave it overnight.
It should be nice and charged in the morning.

jseyedanas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both of you,
Plug your iPad directly into the wall charger that came with the iPad using the USB cable that came with it and leave it overnight.
It should be nice and charged in the morning.

i have done what u said ..but when i on now its showing only battery low icon only...even i removed the charging connecter from it ..then also only showing charging symbol when i try to on it...
please give ,me solution

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jseyedanas said:
i have done what u said ..but when i on now its showing only battery low icon only...even i removed the charging connecter from it ..then also only showing charging symbol when i try to on it...
please give ,me solution

I'm a little confused here. Are you having trouble charging the iPad? Are you using the charging cable that came with the iPad? Is it charging when plugged in? Try a different power outlet to see if the first one is faulty. If still not charging it may be your cable.

Or are you saying that you can't turn your iPad on? If this is the case you will need to reset your ipad, hold the power off button it's the one on the top right of your ipad and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. Let us know how you go.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jseyedanas said:
please give ,me solution

Did you leave it in all night?

Most reactions

Latest posts