What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

facebook dont work on my ipad???

iPad911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys for some reason when i go to facebook.com it says "website blocked by netgear firewall" but i dont even use a netgear router i tried to go on facebook from diffrent locations with diffrent routers
and i tried to reset network settings still dont work can anyone please help me.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is the firewall on the router...not the iPad.

If you can go into the firewall settings and unblock it that will work...but it seems like someone doesn't want facebook viewed over wifi ;)

OP
iPad911

iPad911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is the firewall on the router...not the iPad.

If you can go into the firewall settings and unblock it that will work...but it seems like someone doesn't want facebook viewed over wifi ;)
thats the thing iv been connected to maybe 15 routers and it still dont work and im not even using a netgear router.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.. Is this the only site your having problems with? My wife uses facebook all the time on the iPad, and she says it works real well.

big_daddy_mpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook did stop putting Facebook chat up on my iPad after about a week...it didn't work well to begin with! But Facebook works well on my iPad...even at work!

toneyal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can I get the format for e-books that run on the iPad?

I wrote an e-book back in 1991 on a IBM PC with color monitor. I had to write the display program, the text compression/de-compression program, and the e-book text.

This was done with 8086 assembler. Ah... the good old days when one had complete control of the machine.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can I get the format for e-books that run on the iPad?

I wrote an e-book back in 1991 on a IBM PC with color monitor. I had to write the display program, the text compression/de-compression program, and the e-book text.

This was done with 8086 assembler. Ah... the good old days when one had complete control of the machine.

I dont miss those days at all.

Some people like fixing broken programs and compiling others...I just like them to work.

cheroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My facebook appears to be fine except for not being able to post a comment. I do not have a done button or enter button on the on screen keyboard?

Most reactions

Latest posts