1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Internet issues

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Paulram16, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Paulram16

Paulram16 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey lads and lassies,

I am having some issues with my iPad and the Internet connectivity. Right at this moment I am having to use 3G with my iPad as it won't load... Last month I switched to virgin's new superhub, it's really great and has bett range than my old netgear router. My Internet has been switched from 10 to 30 Gbs. For some reason I get an error when using YouTube, my downloads won't work, when using the Internet, it loads to about 1/5 of the bar and when watching bbc I player, it can't connect to the server. Is there a setting I need to change in order for my iPad to work with the Internet on the virgin superhub? It's weird because my old router was perfectly fine and I didn't need to change a thing.

Thanks a bunch guys.