What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

External keybord

kyle97futter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the external keybord that apple makes woth buying or is there other better options

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As MoonlitSonata states, there are many keyboards out there.
I love my aluminum Apple keyboard, I use it for my Windows laptop as well as my MBP, iPhone, and iPad1.
That being said, I don't think it travels well and I travel quite a bit for work. Based on the excellent review (well written and thorough) by Marilyn of the Zaggmate keyboard/case (here: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-acce...-review-zaggmate-bluetooth-keyboard-case.html ) I recently purchased that one also. While I have not used it as extensively as my Apple keyboard, it does seem to be a nice keyboard. The fact that it is also a case and will probably travel better I will most likely be using that one quite a bit on the road.

Most reactions

Latest posts