1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

RDP on Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by bolle006, Jul 29, 2011.

1. bolle006

bolle006 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys

Hoping someone can help me here. I want to use my ipad instead of having a PC running. I now have a server I can access using RPD on the ipad. It works great, but if I need to do more serius work, the touchscreen is a bit to slow to use. So my question is if I can use a mouse and keybord with an RDP app? It does not matter if I have to pay for the app, and if I need to buy apple keyboard and mouse. Yestoday I found a cydia app for connecting a mouse, and it worked in RDP as well, but no right click :-( Since right click is pretty vital on windows, that wont work for me, so I have to have support for rigth click as well.

Help plz :)
  2. nasomi

nasomi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have found hte 2x client app works well, is free, and supports bluetooth keyboard. i haven''t tried with mouse though, but since i can do mostly everything with keyboard I've not had an issue. The app is free, too.