What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editable Compliance Audit App

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Having searched already on the App Store for quite some time I did not manage to find an App really matching my needs:
I need to carry out compliance audits (ISO 9001/ 14001) as well as an internal audit scheme, for which I have to be able to edit my questions.
All of this has to be available offline, as audits are being carried out offshore with no connectivity available.
Any hints/ ideas?
Another possibility would be a form-tool that would let me place questions and explanatory notes together with a check box, but it is essential that I can re-arrange and fix the order.

Thanks beforehand for your help!

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On of the form entry tools sounds perfect. There are a bunch of them...

-t

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FormEntry and iFormBuilder are two I've used with success.

-t

OP
hpulmer

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Ok, just to finalize this thread: I purchased the App FormConnect (9,99$) and must say that I am pretty convinced. Still a couple of features are missing (calculation of form field entries, copying entire form pages etc.) but I have to say that Steve (from FormConnect) answered my questions not quickly, but IMMEDIATELY. I just hope that updates will come as quick as I was told.
But big compliment, formconnect already does the main things I needed.

Most reactions

Latest posts