What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presenting iAuditor, free App for Audits, Safety Checks etc.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
I would like to share with you one of the greatest Apps I found on the Appstore I do work with since I found it. Beforehand I want to say that I am not related to the developers (except that I really appreaciate they did and do develop this great App).
The App is called iAuditor and has been developed to - well - carry out Audits using the iPad/iPhone. Before I found the App I had to do my Audits using a couple of walkarounds which were not really satisfying. But let me present it a bit:

Upon opening the App the welcome screen gives you several options where to go:

image-4206193203.jpg

Once you have downloaded a template from the big amount of templates available you can start it using right away

image-2110291335.jpg

When starting the Audit/ CHecklist/ Inspection you can enter the details of the client, site information, personnel being present

image-1528220642.jpg

The location can be automatically determined by your devices locating capabilities, which later allows you to search for completed Audits on the map:

image-196751603.jpg

Answering the Audit questions by buttons. If required to enter more information taping the question (or the answer) again will open a text input field.

image-2395986432.jpg

Also a photo can be added from the albums or taken right away:

image-3219166093.jpg

image-1977650190.jpg

As usually it is required to collect signatures at the end of an audit also that is easily possible:

image-188661087.jpg

Completed Audits can be exported as PDF-files for free, exporting as CSV or Word file requires a one time fee of 6,99 U$ (? not sure about that right now, but I think it was 6,99). Export options are amazing, you can choose to add the cover page, title page, a disclamer and confidentiality statement, size of the attached media etc.

image-3481123062.jpg

The exported document then shows you very well the detailed responses to the Audit questions.

image-1783886464.jpg

There are a couple of issues to be remembered like size of multiple media attachements - if too many too big attachments the memory of the i-Device is used up and the App won't complete the exporting operation for example - but the App support is great and offers workarounds and they are working on a major update for this month.

Summing it up: This is a great App and it is a must for whoever needs to fill and file Audits, Safety Checks, Work Permits ........

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I'll be taking a look at this. Work permits, training schedules and risk assessments are a big part of my job. Could be very useful.

Thanks for the info, hpulmer.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Henning...I thought I saw the Dev post this app a while ago, I meant to go back and check it out and see.

Thanks for your post, it has now reminded me to take another look at this app for auditing patient records.

OP
hpulmer

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
skimonkey said:
Hi Henning...I thought I saw the Dev post this app a while ago, I meant to go back and check it out and see.

Thanks for your post, it has now reminded me to take another look at this app for auditing patient records.

Hi, I extra searched the forum before posting this but only got matches in a thread about collecting data (where I was made aware of it) and another one where I suggested its' use (successfully - perfect match).
This is one of the really-great-yet-free-apps...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Henning. I am not certain if it was the exact app you were mentioning , could have been something similar. Will definitely had a look at this one!! Great review by the way! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts