What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBook sync

Nevelibata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there,

I have some ebooks that I want on my iPad. But it doesn't work. I hope you guys can help me out!

When my iPad and my Macbook pro has synced, I paste the epub file of that book to my booklist. I then see the name of that book in my list but it's still grey. When I click sync, at step 2 it removes the book and at step 3 the book isn't still there. That epub file doesn't stay but it goes away.

What is the problem and what can I do?

Thank you.

PS: I hope it is readable. My mother language isn't English so sorry if isn't understandable

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
An easy way to put books on the ipad that I've found is to email the files to myself and then open them from the mail app.

OP
N

Nevelibata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've sent myself the file and opened it with my gmail app. But it downloads the file, I really want to read them on my iBook app. How can I read that book in iBook?

Most reactions

Latest posts