1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Easy access to home page

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Maggie1970, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Maggie1970

Maggie1970 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to place my home page(igoogle)on the desktop for easy access. How can I accomplish this task? Currently, I must access the igoogle home page by dropping down the bookmarks, then select igoogle from that list:thumbsdown;)

Thank you.

James
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811 / 0
    Hi James - welcome to the forum! :)

Below is a 'screen shot' of my home page w/ a 'Bookmarks' folder open - I'm assuming that is your goal?

If so, just open Safari; navigate to the URL(s) desired - then tap the box w/ the emerging arrow (top adjacent to the left side of the URL box); select 'Add to Home Screen' - create as many of these links as desired, then organize all in a folder - will just take a few minutes - good luck!

Bookmarks.jpg
  3. Maggie1970

Maggie1970 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much for the help.
    I am grateful.