What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Being able to put your dragons into the collesseum straight from the hibernation cave
2. being able to turn your decorations around
3. maybe being able to grow super food so that it takes less time and less money to level up dragons, maybe 10,000 superfood could cost 5 or so gems? But 10,000 food is worth say 100,000 normal food, that way the task would not seem so impossible and it would further encourage our gem trading
4. having our friends listed alphabetically or better than that, they pop up chronologically everytime they send a gem so it becomes a list everytime a gem is given and all we have to do is click on the next person in the list and their name disappears once the gem is repaid

OP
TommyB

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would be neat to see some of these ideas you all have make it into the next update, the one right around the corner with new dragon element, if you haven't heard. Fingers crossed.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 dragons per king habitat.
More habitats.
Maybe a friend notepad.
Sorry if these requests or ideas are redundant but as I aways say... Sometimes redundancy is the only way to get something across
A way to tell how close we are to leveling up like a percentage instead of the bar or 10000000/20000000exp in the green bar in white :) would be nice

Last edited:

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I think a new element dragon, like Metal or something, with all the appropriate hybrids to breed and decorations to suit.
A new Plant/Cold dragon.
A Plant/Lightning dragon would be cool too.

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put this in the wrong thread but I'm gonna put it here incase the devs read this thread for some reason

As a champion or king or rare it would be nice to maybe see a gold dragon :D or platinum or titanium something along those line would be awesome with the release of the metal element

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gem dragon!!! Income is 1 gem/ 3 hr, I think that is fair- as to not upset BFS but still make the dragon worth having. More habitats, we were given A lot of islands I can barley fill 5 let alone 6, rotate buildings, decorations etc, eclipse dragon- sun + moon, robot dragon metal and lightning !!!

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

Last edited:

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
I really like the sound of that last one, how about another element like metal for more dragons. I've seen that one before:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

That just. Came true!!!

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.PMeyer said:
Gem dragon!!! Income is 1 gem/ 3 hr, I think that is fair- as to not upset BFS but still make the dragon worth having. More habitats, we were given A lot of islands I can barley fill 5 let alone 6, rotate buildings, decorations etc, eclipse dragon- sun + moon, robot dragon metal and lightning !!!

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

People would just get like 5 hahaha 40 gems a day not bad is a good idea

OP
TommyB

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somebody suggested this elsewhere, but an animated spinning astrolabe would make me smile. Problem is, that's a lot of work to put into a decoration that you can't even buy anymore. But we definitely love the erupting volcano, so now we're spoiled.

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WraithSA said:
People would just get like 5 hahaha 40 gems a day not bad is a good idea

I would probally release like half of my dragons for them lol

WraithSA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.PMeyer said:
I would probally release like half of my dragons for them lol

I would release 2 sons and 2 moons for 4 gem dragons :D

mmlover4970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.PMeyer said:

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

Of course it would need to come from breeding with the Mine Dragon.

M.PMeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another idea- mixing dragons! Not breeding them but actually mixing! So like mix earth air and metal get the head of metal upper body air and lower body earth only all the same color and changed a little as to not make it so weird....

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.PMeyer said:

Michael GCID M.P Meyer

I'd like a dragon like that lol but they won't make one because they wan people's money when they buy gems :p

Buddy 800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be awesome if BFS made it so that you could go up 2 lvl 50 or whatever. Cuz those who r lvl 30 already, the game is probably boring already

Most reactions

Latest posts