What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Path group selection and pave

Hi - nice thread :)

Top of my wish list would be a way to 'group select' areas or just paths and demolish / sell everything in the area or at least be able to pave new paths without having to lay each and every paving stone!!

-Roger

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update the breeding cave listings similar to the how the HC list. Being able to sort the dragons by elements. I.e plant, earth etc.

mmlover4970

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see the number of gems growing on the gem tree be proportionate to the level you are on. For example, you gain an additional gem for every other experience level you gain.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mmlover4970 said:
I would like to see the number of gems growing on the gem tree be proportionate to the level you are on. For example, you gain an additional gem for every other experience level you gain.

Oooh what a great idea x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

lobodob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
187386 said:
Hi - nice thread :)

Top of my wish list would be a way to 'group select' areas or just paths and demolish / sell everything in the area or at least be able to pave new paths without having to lay each and every paving stone!!

-Roger

Add lobodob

Mom2Two

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really, really wish there was a way to communicate with other players within the game. I would love to congratulate someone on a successful breeding or the design of their island. I play with a lot of my kidlet's friends and they get so excited when they breed a special dragon and I'd love to be able to comment on their game when I see that.

I also love someone's suggestion of being able to click on a friend's dragon to see the level and name.

And to be able to purchase an upgrade for the gem tree to grow more gems.

A way to list your dragons, their levels and in classification of element would be great also.

And some new treat options too.

Most reactions

Latest posts