What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I now have 120 friends. I would like for them to be listed in alphabetical order please. It will make it much easier to pick up coins from the party hats. I can't do them all in one hit, and I have found that the order changes by the time I go back to do my second and third round, and then I waste time looking over islands I have already collected from. If the were alphabetical and stayed that way permanently, that would be excellent.

This is a really good suggestion too, it's very frustrating

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to change the way things face and also the and others gave you gems needs sorting badly these have been discussed before are you listening BFS the gem notifications need fixing so we can return gems faithfully

I agree maybe a column that says when you last received a gem from this friend so that no- one can be missed and you feel bad as when you get the " and others" message. Now that would solve everyone's problem.

Smurfette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like others want a storage cave that you can store decorations and habitats in so we can redo our islands in between updates and not waste money whilst on the shrine hunt.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
I agree maybe a column that says when you last received a gem from this friend so that no- one can be missed and you feel bad as when you get the " and others" message. Now that would solve everyone's problem.

Yeah, and they should let us upgrade our gem tree, it grows bigger and more gems to give, cause we have so many friends, its okay to limit 1gem per person a day, but we can at least send gem to 20 person a day. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the second time my metal comp finished and there is no record of it in my trophies. My wish is that this be fixed.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
This is the second time my metal comp finished and there is no record of it in my trophies. My wish is that this be fixed.

Contact BFS, my understand which could be wrong was it was suppose to be fixed last update

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have many many dragon ideas, THE Earth dragon, planet dragon, star dragon, gem dragon, ruby dragon, emerald dragon, sapphire dragon, pearl dragon, diamond dragon, space dragon, time dragon, robot dragon, wizard dragon, clown dragon, psychic dragon, dark dragon, wolf dragon, lion dragon, ghost dragon, bug dragon, shadow dragon, (breaths) food dragon, future dragon, dragon dragon, dog dragon, cat dragon, Lok-ness monster dragon, dinosaur dragon, god dragon, goddess dragon. Serpent dragon, clear dragon, volcanoe dragon, earthquake dragon, tornado dragon, tsunami dragon, wave dragon, rock dragon, explosion dragon angel dragon, dark angel dragon, Mario dragon, luigi dragon, yoshi dragon, bowser dragon, cute dragon, scary dragon, king dragon, queen dragon, bee dragon, dragonfly dragon, alien dragon, changing dragon, monster dragon, light dragon, eruption dragon, eclipse dragon, freeze dragon, teleporting dragon, sharp dragon (breaths) man I had a lot of ideas. Oh and a holy dragon and chocolate dragon, evil dragon, good dragon, silver dragon, spring dragon, summer dragon, winter dragon, fall dragon, cearal killer dragon, alphabet dragon, hot dragon, cool dragon, nerd dragon, toy dragon, fish dragon, carnivorous cheese dragon -( okay maybe not so much) soda dragon, zombie dragon, corpse dragon, killer dragon, cannibal dragon, beep dragon, hot dog dragon, sport dragon, shy dragon, police dragon, taco dragon, broken dragon, foam dragon, fur dragon, animal dragon, bush dragon, money dragon, bear dragon, music dragon, instrament dragon, popcorn dragon, pie dragon, coca cola dragon, Apple dragon, backwards flip dragon -( backflip)

Last edited:

Guillot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should be attribute islands. Like one big island for plant and another for fire and other. For sun, one large sun, moon, one large, moon, rainbow, a small island with a pot of gold and a large rainbow. And the islands can hold up to around 10 dragons each.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think there should be a Sakura tree to go with the Sakura stagon

zmutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there
I cant get in to my dragon vale game. Its not loading.
I restart my ipad , but nothing.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zmutz said:
Hi there
I cant get in to my dragon vale game. Its not doading. I restart my ipad , but nothing.

Did you close all your apps? When an app behaves strangely it is best to close it completely and then relaunch it. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it, now press the home button to return to your screen. It's also a good idea to close all these apps, as it helps the iPad run smoothly.

As you've already done a restart the next step is a reset, don't worry this will not change anything on your iPad and is just like rebooting a PC.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you will see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start. See if it's working now and let us know.

zmutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. It work. Shame on me didnt knew abt that :p

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zmutz said:
Thank you. It work. Shame on me didnt knew abt that :p

Thanks for letting us know, glad it worked. Nothing to feel shame about. If something's goes haywire on an iPad these are the first steps to follow, as in close your apps first, followed by a restart and if that doesn't fix it, then you do a reset. Enjoy!

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zmutz said:
Hi there
I cant get in to my dragon vale game. Its not loading.
I restart my ipad , but nothing.

Ate u sure your connected to wifi?

Most reactions

Latest posts