What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm guessing you've figured out about where I live now....hehe! Yep, I'm a Texas gal! Cross between southern bell and a gun toting, car racing, heathen. Haha

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

LOL yep! hahaha Me too! Too funny! :thumbs:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VDL04 said:
Did tricia and vicky say they werent postig anymore!! I missed that one! What the hell!? It was a comment made. And it wasnt like they named people!! I cant believe we will lose 2 valued members on this community over a personal opinion! Its unfair. If they were replying directly to this person and calling them names and telling them not to post anymore fine! But they made an off handed comment that wasnt anything but true anyways! Its not bullying!! Im a little in shock!

Tiffany xoxo

I will still be posting Hun ,we didn't do anything wrong but sadly I think Tricia has left ( I hope not ) and THANKYOU so much for this ,you can't possibly know what I means to me ,I too am in shock that one comment can lead to me and Tricia ,who always congratulate ,support ,help where we can ,enjoy a laugh and a chat and love the ppl on here ( can that be said for you know who .......I don't think so ) ,being called bullies ,evil and apparently we talk too much!!!! I have never ever been a bully to anyone in my life and would certainly not bully a kid, i just don't enjoy the bragging x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Wow sounds great and at least you can treat those dragons ....funny thing about wifi I found out today we went Easter clothes shopping for the children and went into mcdonalds I thought the wifi would allow me to check in on the dragons .....but no the wifi only allowed you to use the browser dv would not work any suggestions as to why peeps x x x

That's very curious!!! I must have a gander at it! Might check that one out tomorrow!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow sounds great and at least you can treat those dragons ....funny thing about wifi I found out today we went Easter clothes shopping for the children and went into mcdonalds I thought the wifi would allow me to check in on the dragons .....but no the wifi only allowed you to use the browser dv would not work any suggestions as to why peeps x x x

Hmm...that is strange..not a clue....

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
I've got them there because they don't need such frequent collecting so if I'm pushed for time I can leave them awhile.
I've tried to arrange rainbows in a rainbow shape with the moon rising overhead and the suns setting opposite. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Ooh will have to check that out sounds cool x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
Hope I can get my second soon. Wasted lots of gems searching for second lyd and still didn't get it so will be but more careful. For now!!!

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Have you tried the lichen storm combo it got me my second last night , also fletch proved it had the highest success rate ..... but be warned I also got a 48 HR first try with it x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
I imagine they're just taking a break. I've been cuffed about the ears here too, but everyone means well and you get over it.

Poppy

I only wasn't here because I had to go Easter clothes shopping with my children, as my son broke up from school today at 12 pm it allowed us to go early x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
demonioazul said:
Today I got 2 blooms.
Today I also got to level 42 on Smurf's village (quite an achievement if you don't know that game).
Today is my son's birthday (1 year old, still can't believe it).

So all in all, today is a great day.

Just wanted to share.

Yay congrats on the blooms and happy birthday to your son x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
My inbox has been overloaded with why did you leave...let me explain..remember this is how I feel...

This had nothing to do with one person in general, it has been the tone this forum has taken in general lately. When I first started here and lurked, there was always a tone of support, some idle chit chat (which I like), kindness. We must remember we are public forum open to ALL AGES and I feel post should be made with that in mind, with that said, there have been several days lately where the discussion were more adult content related then DV related. My 10 year old sometimes reads the forum over my shoulder, thankfully she was a bit to young to understand then innuendos but I feel like they don't belong on an public all ages forum, if this was a private locked over 18 forum then by all means go for it. There is a time and place for everything.

I happen to agree with Fletch's post and I thought it was well written and his point was made, we happen to share an opinion.

For those of you who sent me private messages and were kind and supportive whether or not you shared my opinion THANK YOU, to those who sent me privates messages being ugly...that's on you.

Happy Easter everyone and Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Ps I do not have the power to run people off, nor do people have the power to run my off, it was a choice I made. I do not believe I was unkind or even said anyone's name in my last 2 post. I've always said in general....

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DANCING BANANAS!! DANCING BANANAS!! DANCING BANANAS!!!!

lol this is what we would shout out as kids whenever there was any arguements around the house and nobody was paying attention to us!

anyways, the last 5 pages are why I strictly post DV related comments. I hate to see people I care about fighting with each other.

so with that said.... DANCING BANANAS!! DANCING BANANAS!! DANCING BANANAS!!!!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
My inbox has been overloaded with why did you leave...let me explain..remember this is how I feel...

This had nothing to do with one person in general, it has been the tone this forum has taken in general lately. When I first started here and lurked, there was always a tone of support, some idle chit chat (which I like), kindness. We must remember we are public forum open to ALL AGES and I feel post should be made with that in mind, with that said, there have been several days lately where the discussion were more adult content related then DV related. My 10 year old sometimes reads the forum over my shoulder, thankfully she was a bit to young to understand then innuendos but I feel like they don't belong on an public all ages forum, if this was a private locked over 18 forum then by all means go for it. There is a time and place for everything.

I happen to agree with Fletch's post and I thought it was well written and his point was made, we happen to share an opinion.

For those of you who sent me private messages and were kind and supportive whether or not you shared my opinion THANK YOU, to those who sent me privates messages being ugly...that's on you.

Happy Easter everyone and Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Ps I do not have the power to run people off, nor do people have the power to run my off, it was a choice I made. I do not believe I was unkind or even said anyone's name in my last 2 post. I've always said in general....

Brandy I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, my ten yr old also reads this over my shoulder sometimes so I can totally understand your issues with that ,I guess we just forget that at times as it is mostly adults but obviously there are going to be some children too so again I'm sorry if I said anything rude (I actually can't remember what I said on that now lol) would hate to see you leave whether we have the same opinion or not I like everyone here and love the chit chat and would hate to think it was my fault you left I'm sorry to hear you got ugly pms but glad you got nice ones too thats why I love it here because it is supportive .....also I do not believe I said anything unkind nor did I mention a name except when I apologised to you and fletch in the original post .....anyways please stick around x x x

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...now that I am "caught up"...I have 2 things:

1. I recd the "and others" today. So if you don't see your name and you sent me a gem, please let me know!!!! I would live to repay, but cannot if I don't know who you are. This would be between midnight and around 2pm today in the states CST.

2. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here at all. Since I am relatively newer to this forum I cannot speak on what I do not know. What I do know is that I personally can, but choose not to "fix" my phone to cheat. I believe that if you have the knowledge to do that and can "dish out" or brag about how high your accomplishments are because of it then it is similar to putting pie in someone's face. The rest of the forum works diligently and at a fair pace to achieve their accomplishments. If I personally had a "fixed" phone or program...I certainly would NOT come here to brag about it and would also be bored by it. So the street goes both ways is what I am saying. I personally have chosen to ignore this persons posts. But do not think that the replies have been bullying either. Now on the other hand. If this said person has a disorder or disability outside of this forum and cannot help himself, I am understanding of that as well. That again is why I have simply chosen to ignore. Like I've said before....you never know what is going on outside of this forum in someone's life. So, that being said. We also should not bully each other on our choices. You can choose to "report". Or you can choose to ignore. Which anytime a "fixed" phone has come up or anything else, it has been REPORTED...and that makes this situation a little awkward. None of us individually are the forum LEADER. Therefore we should all have a choice and or say in the matters at hand and be able to discuss them freely and without judgement to anyone. IMO ONLY!

Love you all and so appreciate all of the help and tips and enjoyment you have brought to me in playing dragonvale.

Attachments

• image-3720448363.jpg
    image-3720448363.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 140

Most reactions

Latest posts