What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
That's very curious!!! I must have a gander at it! Might check that one out tomorrow!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

My hubby said " well they don't want kids and soft ppl like you sitting in there all day playing games " HOW RUDE lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Hmm...that is strange..not a clue....

I know, I was really annoyed the only reason I let my son talk me into going in there was to check on our dragons lol x x x

mc_neeze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that Bloom covers Plant, Lightning and Cold, instead of those 7 Pans you should breed 7 Rust, 7 Chrome, 7 Iron and 7 Brass. They will take you 20 hours for a group of 4 instead of 36 for a Panlong, and you need to work on that Metal Shrine.

I am going to take your advice Fletch.

Just curious if I can stay ahead on cash which was one of the pluses for Pan's. I am going to let you know how it goes. Also I have I Pan on the way so it will be 6's across the board. Currently sitting at 10/50 on Metal 15's

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
I have tried every way to make this work, but I cant fit the 3rd one on one side of the island.

Someone please help!!

Sometimes there is little glitches like that! check this one out it just won't let me lay a paver on this space next to the suns, even though there is clearly room for it lol x x x

Attachments

• image-2656879793.jpg
    image-2656879793.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 188

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for a wonderful and enjoyable day yesterday! I am deeply sorry for the conflict that has arisen from it. I vow to keep it rated G and friendly as well as helpful. I hope that those who have left can come back and be welcomed with open arms!!!

Now then...I just love the bloom dragon so much!!! The stuff that comes out of its mouth is beautiful!!! And I love what it does when you are feeding it too!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Attachments

• image-464234261.jpg
    image-464234261.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 190
  • image-2807043009.jpg
    image-2807043009.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 139

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone. We're very excited. No, a master electrician I worked for a few years ago called me up to offer an apprenticeship. Long, long story here, especially if you don't understand licensing in this state. It's not a huge thing in and of itself, and definitely not enough to support a family. But it does let me go back to school and it is another step down the path to become licensed myself. If the economy helps out then I'm looking at maybe four more years before the license exam and any substantial money. On the other hand, if the economy hadn't tanked five or six years ago I would already be licensed today, so whatever all that means. Just glad to be back on tack, even if only for a few months foreseeable, no guarantees.

Would love to write professionally. Long story there, too. Have one book done, waiting for a couple people to finish reviewing before I pull the trigger and release it. Number of other books I need to write, but somehow can't start until this one is out the door.

More excited about the baby than anything else.

Poppy's starting a book club. Show of hands who want to make Tommy's book the first we read? **Both hands up**

Congrats on getting back on one of the paths you want to travel. Hope it's downhill and the wind is always at your back.

Babies smell funny. Just letting you know.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So this kid is obviously a cheater. Let him cheat. He gets what satisfaction he gets. Just ignore him. leave it alone. you wanna say something nasty be prepared for backlash. you cant handle it maybe you shouldnt be posting on this forum. you wanna have your opinion on a cheater, well people have the right to reply and if you dont like it. too bad. You say you have the right to an opinion, well people have the right to a rebuttal! Get over yourselves! this thread is supposed to be about tips and tricks with a friendly banter inbetween. Also, if people wanna write slightly rude comments, they have the right to do this also. where does it so no sexual inuendo? if u cant hack it, you all might as well leave!!A

Ahh ... welcome to the forum.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Ok...now that I am "caught up"...I have 2 things:

1. I recd the "and others" today. So if you don't see your name and you sent me a gem, please let me know!!!! I would live to repay, but cannot if I don't know who you are. This would be between midnight and around 2pm today in the states CST.

2. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here at all. Since I am relatively newer to this forum I cannot speak on what I do not know. What I do know is that I personally can, but choose not to "fix" my phone to cheat. I believe that if you have the knowledge to do that and can "dish out" or brag about how high your accomplishments are because of it then it is similar to putting pie in someone's face. The rest of the forum works diligently and at a fair pace to achieve their accomplishments. If I personally had a "fixed" phone or program...I certainly would NOT come here to brag about it and would also be bored by it. So the street goes both ways is what I am saying. I personally have chosen to ignore this persons posts. But do not think that the replies have been bullying either. Now on the other hand. If this said person has a disorder or disability outside of this forum and cannot help himself, I am understanding of that as well. That again is why I have simply chosen to ignore. Like I've said before....you never know what is going on outside of this forum in someone's life. So, that being said. We also should not bully each other on our choices. You can choose to "report". Or you can choose to ignore. Which anytime a "fixed" phone has come up or anything else, it has been REPORTED...and that makes this situation a little awkward. None of us individually are the forum LEADER. Therefore we should all have a choice and or say in the matters at hand and be able to discuss them freely and without judgement to anyone. IMO ONLY!

Love you all and so appreciate all of the help and tips and enjoyment you have brought to me in playing dragonvale.

Fantastically written April, and agree I should have just ignored x x x

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Fletch no one said you couldn't respond and I don't think what I said can be classed as bullying!! children are a different thing yes they exaggerate things but when my son has done it I have always told him it's wrong to Lie and have often told him the story of the "boy who cried wolf" who didn't get the help he needed when he really needed it because he lied so much nobody would believe him ,and no not everyone lies ...also I was not talking badly about him I just stated that it's easy to get there if you know how , also I did apologise for upsetting you so to speak ,and I have tried to say anything I have said delicately so as not to hurt feelings but it's not on to lie to us I don't care if ppl cheat just don't lie about it and look for praise where it's not deserved ,but anyway that's just my opinion x x x

1. You've never answered, "Fine." when someone asked you how you were when you actually felt crappy? Everyone lies. And they do it an awful lot.
2. You said he had no morals, so yes, you were talking badly about him. The reason I'm upset is my empathy for him and how I would feel if someone said something like that about me. (Or more accurately a member of my family, because I don't care what people say about me.)

I do appreciate your apology, but I don't need it. It's not me you should apologise to.

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Sometimes there is little glitches like that! check this one out it just won't let me lay a paver on this space next to the suns, even though there is clearly room for it lol x x x

I hate when that happens :)

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Fletch,

Since you were doing this for everybody else I was wondering if you could help me also.

I'll just add a couple perameters for you just to make it more interesting lol.
I will have 14 Large Earth Habitats with 3 Panlongs in each....42 Panlongs Total.
I will also have 3 Large Cold Habitats with 3 Blooms in each .... 9 total.

So at that point my shrines will look like this....

Air Shrine - 42
Earth Shrine - 43
Plant Shrine - 14
Lightning Shrine - 21
Metal Shrine - 8
Fire Shrine - 48
Water Shrine - 42
Cold Shrine - 13

Whats my plan of attack??

Thanks for your time and effort.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Thanks to you all for a wonderful and enjoyable day yesterday! I am deeply sorry for the conflict that has arisen from it. I vow to keep it rated G and friendly as well as helpful. I hope that those who have left can come back and be welcomed with open arms!!!

Now then...I just love the bloom dragon so much!!! The stuff that comes out of its mouth is beautiful!!! And I love what it does when you are feeding it too!!!

I love the way it hops it's just too cute lol x x x

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Poppy's starting a book club. Show of hands who want to make Tommy's book the first we read? **Both hands up**

Congrats on getting back on one of the paths you want to travel. Hope it's downhill and the wind is always at your back.

Babies smell funny. Just letting you know.

My hands are up !!

Most reactions

Latest posts