What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
It's amazing how fast dc accumulates when you're feeding dragons. After leveling my third Bloom to 15 yesterday I haven't had anything else to spend the cash on and I already have over $20M, a lot for me. For my next game within a game I'm thinking of seeing how much cash I can accumulate. A billion is a good goal. Of course I'm always tempted to get that one level 20 and the goofy crown. Then I could do a Palace Island. Always something to do in Dragonvale land.

Poppy

P.S. Could get quiet here without Tricia and Vicky.

Ill be going nowhere poppy ,I have done nothing wrong :) x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
altraeis said:
Hello DV land. I arrived in Hong Kong today where it is balmy with a nice cool breeze. Walked up and down Nathan Rd for a few hours and now ready for bed. Thankfully we have wifi in the hotel, so managed to get my DV fix. 10 hours my poor dragons spent without me, thankfully they survived lol.

Si

Wow sounds great and at least you can treat those dragons ....funny thing about wifi I found out today we went Easter clothes shopping for the children and went into mcdonalds I thought the wifi would allow me to check in on the dragons .....but no the wifi only allowed you to use the browser dv would not work any suggestions as to why peeps x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bossfanca said:
FINALLY a 13 hour egg! Whew! Lichen/storm did the trick on the 2nd attempt with that combo. My kids are going to be so happy! Thanks for all your help everyone. Now to try for a sun and moon, which have also both been eluding us. :rolleyes:

Yay congrats x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShirleyWA said:
**sputter, cough!!**

Wow, it sure didn't take long for me to really step in it. Hard to believe this was all started because I congratulated someone getting a dragon. Have read the posts (so far) with interest to see how it would develop. Hardest to read was the parting of members. Discussion is always good and discussions require opinions, it's how those opinions are expressed that matter. For the most part it seems like the posts have been written based more on meaningful thought and less on raw emotion. I'm growing fond of all of you and hate to see anyone leave. I'll continue to congratulate dragons bred, have not been here long enough to know the backgrounds of individuals and their game play history, but did just get a valuable lesson on the politics.

Omg the first person to see how it was THANKYOU so much ,now I realise maybe I should have kept it to myself, but I did try to say it as nicely as I could ( I honestly don't think i was nasty at all and If I was that was so not how I wanted it to come across .......btw you didn't step in it at all!!! Noooo way Hun I just wanted you to know that getting gold in 2 days is not hard when you have that kind of resources x x x

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
demonioazul said:
Today I got 2 blooms.
Today I also got to level 42 on Smurf's village (quite an achievement if you don't know that game).
Today is my son's birthday (1 year old, still can't believe it).

So all in all, today is a great day.

Just wanted to share.

Happy 1st bday to your son!!! Yay!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jackcedio said:
Hi Vicky,
I tried to sent you one this morning for winning the Easter contest, but mixed up the ID's and sent it to Tiffany instead. I'll catch up to you tomorrow. Ok?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

That fine thanks jack x x x

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know? I woke up this morning, hatched my brand new 2 lichen eggs and placed them in the HC, then tapped in both the normal cave and the EBI in order to start hatching another set of brand new lichen eggs :)lol) and then put once again storm and lichen in both caves. The result? Two twin blooms are being bred right now at my caves! Exactly at the same time!

By now I have learned that in Dragonvale sometimes you just have to be very patient, and just keep trying. Eventually, it will happen. Now I' m very reliefed, back to rainbow hunting! Cheers.

Wow. That is too cool! Congrats! :thumbs:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dragonwish said:
Wow! I've been using lichen6/storm8 (on second account) and got bloom twice with that combo! Nice to know you don't have to breed them up to 10 to get it!!

I know it's mad I always thought higher dragons were better until my son got a sun out of two lvl 4 dragons ...they were barely legal lol x x x

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey shellee. Do u play on an ipad? I cant remember? Just wondering if u woulnt mind taking some screen shots of my islands (my iphone doesnt show enough! And emailing them too me? If u can, pm me and ill give u my email address :)

Tiffany xoxo

Yes...always iPad unless I'm out and about for a long period of time...then I will go on my phone. Sure...I can do that. Send me your email addy and I will fix you up. :thumbs:

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
My inbox has been overloaded with why did you leave...let me explain..remember this is how I feel...

This had nothing to do with one person in general, it has been the tone this forum has taken in general lately. When I first started here and lurked, there was always a tone of support, some idle chit chat (which I like), kindness. We must remember we are public forum open to ALL AGES and I feel post should be made with that in mind, with that said, there have been several days lately where the discussion were more adult content related then DV related. My 10 year old sometimes reads the forum over my shoulder, thankfully she was a bit to young to understand then innuendos but I feel like they don't belong on an public all ages forum, if this was a private locked over 18 forum then by all means go for it. There is a time and place for everything.

I happen to agree with Fletch's post and I thought it was well written and his point was made, we happen to share an opinion.

For those of you who sent me private messages and were kind and supportive whether or not you shared my opinion THANK YOU, to those who sent me privates messages being ugly...that's on you.

Happy Easter everyone and Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Ps I do not have the power to run people off, nor do people have the power to run my off, it was a choice I made. I do not believe I was unkind or even said anyone's name in my last 2 post. I've always said in general....

So sorry for the innuendos yesterday. Truly and deeply! I too have young children and can understand your concerns. I am sorry to have put you in that position. It is for that and other reasons that I do not allow my children on any forum. I am very regretful that our fun would or could potentially cause any undue strain on a child's purity and understanding of it. For me it is teachable moments when comments are heard in public...even in grocery stores. I do my personal best to take what is construed as being ugly or in appropriate and make it sound and understandable for my kids in their context. I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do either!!! Not by a long shot!!! But letting you know that I understand and will do my best to keep in mind that there are youngsters peering in. I get carried away sometimes as this is one of the few other outlets for adult conversation for me. Again...my apologies.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Today we found out we're being given a boy, due at the end of Aug.
Today I was offered a new job.

Woohooo!!! Double congrats Tommy!!! What a marvelous day!!!! Thinking blue and lots of green!!!!! $$$. Very awesome! I hope that the job is what you love to do and will be happy!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today we found out we're being given a boy, due at the end of Aug.
Today I was offered a new job.

Yay Tommy! I think that's what we needed today..some good news! That is too cool! Any idea of names yet? haha Congrats if your happy about the job offer or is this something about the baby? lol

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Thanks to everyone. We're very excited. No, a master electrician I worked for a few years ago called me up to offer an apprenticeship. Long, long story here, especially if you don't understand licensing in this state. It's not a huge thing in and of itself, and definitely not enough to support a family. But it does let me go back to school and it is another step down the path to become licensed myself. If the economy helps out then I'm looking at maybe four more years before the license exam and any substantial money. On the other hand, if the economy hadn't tanked five or six years ago I would already be licensed today, so whatever all that means. Just glad to be back on tack, even if only for a few months foreseeable, no guarantees.

Would love to write professionally. Long story there, too. Have one book done, waiting for a couple people to finish reviewing before I pull the trigger and release it. Number of other books I need to write, but somehow can't start until this one is out the door.

More excited about the baby than anything else.

As you should be! Very happy for you in all your endeavors and best of luck on your book being published!!!!

Most reactions