What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I got 2 blooms.
Today I also got to level 42 on Smurf's village (quite an achievement if you don't know that game).
Today is my son's birthday (1 year old, still can't believe it).

So all in all, today is a great day.

Just wanted to share.

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My inbox has been overloaded with why did you leave...let me explain..remember this is how I feel...

This had nothing to do with one person in general, it has been the tone this forum has taken in general lately. When I first started here and lurked, there was always a tone of support, some idle chit chat (which I like), kindness. We must remember we are public forum open to ALL AGES and I feel post should be made with that in mind, with that said, there have been several days lately where the discussion were more adult content related then DV related. My 10 year old sometimes reads the forum over my shoulder, thankfully she was a bit to young to understand then innuendos but I feel like they don't belong on an public all ages forum, if this was a private locked over 18 forum then by all means go for it. There is a time and place for everything.

I happen to agree with Fletch's post and I thought it was well written and his point was made, we happen to share an opinion.

For those of you who sent me private messages and were kind and supportive whether or not you shared my opinion THANK YOU, to those who sent me privates messages being ugly...that's on you.

Happy Easter everyone and Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Ps I do not have the power to run people off, nor do people have the power to run my off, it was a choice I made. I do not believe I was unkind or even said anyone's name in my last 2 post. I've always said in general....

Last edited:

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My inbox has been overloaded with why did you leave...let me explain..remember this is how I feel...

This had nothing to do with one person in general, it has been the tone this forum has taken in general lately. When I first started here and lurked, there was always a tone of support, some idle chit chat (which I like), kindness. We must remember we are public forum open to ALL AGES and I feel post should be made with that in mind, with that said, there have been several days lately where the discussion were more adult content related then DV related. My 10 year old sometimes reads the forum over my shoulder, thankfully she was a bit to young to understand then innuendos but I feel like they don't belong on an public all ages forum, if this was a private locked over 18 forum then by all means go for it. There is a time and place for everything.

I happen to agree with Fletch's post and I thought it was well written and his point was made, we happen to share an opinion.

For those of you who sent me private messages and were kind and supportive whether or not you shared my opinion THANK YOU, to those who sent me privates messages being ugly...that's on you.

Brandy

Ps I do not have the power to run people off, nor do people have the power to run my off, it was a choice I made. I do not believe I was unkind or even said anyone's name in my last 2 post. I've always said in general....

I think you have been nothing but kind and respectful. All you said was you didn't like the direction the forum was headed. Numerous people feel the same way as well. It's very unfortunate that people feel the need to send nasty messages. Anyways, have a great Easter!!!

Hooters 1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So this kid is obviously a cheater. Let him cheat. He gets what satisfaction he gets. Just ignore him. leave it alone. you wanna say something nasty be prepared for backlash. you cant handle it maybe you shouldnt be posting on this forum. you wanna have your opinion on a cheater, well people have the right to reply and if you dont like it. too bad. You say you have the right to an opinion, well people have the right to a rebuttal! Get over yourselves! this thread is supposed to be about tips and tricks with a friendly banter inbetween. Also, if people wanna write slightly rude comments, they have the right to do this also. where does it so no sexual inuendo? if u cant hack it, you all might as well leave!!A

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finished the blurb for my islands :) at least i had a computer to write it on this time! No crampy fingers for me! (im on an iphone btw) just need some pics of my islands to go along with the blurb. If anyone has an ipad that could possibly take some pics and email them to me that would be great :) if anyone can, pls pm me and ill give u my email :D cheers!!

Tiffany xoxo

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So this kid is obviously a cheater. Let him cheat. He gets what satisfaction he gets. Just ignore him. leave it alone. you wanna say something nasty be prepared for backlash. you cant handle it maybe you shouldnt be posting on this forum. you wanna have your opinion on a cheater, well people have the right to reply and if you dont like it. too bad. You say you have the right to an opinion, well people have the right to a rebuttal! Get over yourselves! this thread is supposed to be about tips and tricks with a friendly banter inbetween. Also, if people wanna write slightly rude comments, they have the right to do this also. where does it so no sexual inuendo? if u cant hack it, you all might as well leave!!A

Quite an inaugural post! :D

Poppy

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Brandy

Brandy, you have my full support. I think you are a very smart person, this is the feeling i had whenever i read your inputs on this forum.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I got 2 blooms.
Today I also got to level 42 on Smurf's village (quite an achievement if you don't know that game).
Today is my son's birthday (1 year old, still can't believe it).

So all in all, today is a great day.

Just wanted to share.
Today we found out we're being given a boy, due at the end of Aug.
Today I was offered a new job.

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Don't use cactus and cold for bloom it does not work it has been tested and 125 tries gave no blooms at all x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Ok thanks. Do you have any suggests?

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
I hope so too! Did you bred after 7 PM - 7 AM? If so it is a good chance you got your moon! Congrats!

I bred it this morning, so 7am. Knowing my luck it will be another sun or rainbow.

Most reactions

Latest posts