What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

pettirosso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a bloom by accident when trying to get cactus using plant and storm instead of plant and lightning

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I logged on saw the mods message and wondered the same thing, I noticed people had banned under their name too...

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I go away for two days and everything goes nuts! Wonder what happened on the other thread too.

I finally got 2 blooms waiting to hatch, I don't know what the fountain does but I hadn't luck breeding a bloom , bought a fountain and instantly got a bloom in both caves. same combos I had been trying with no success before.

Victoria123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny thing happened. My competition in the coliseum was supposed to conclude this morning and it appears to have just disappeared. Just this competition. No dragon in there and no 'finish' message and no record of the comp in the trophies. oh well, not terribly concerned just wondering if this has/had happened to any one before.

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny thing happened. My competition in the coliseum was supposed to conclude this morning and it appears to have just disappeared. Just this competition. No dragon in there and no 'finish' message and no record of the comp in the trophies. oh well, not terribly concerned just wondering if this has/had happened to any one before.

Same thing happened to me this morning and someone else posted about the same thing on another thread yesterday. I really wanted the gems!

I have now got two bloom dragons using reindeer and storm. Two other reliable players from the other DV forum said they used this combo and after three days of breeding failures with lichen/plant + storm I gave it a try and am very happy with the new additions to my park.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DV addict said:
Hi
Like many I suspect I have been lurking for a while and reading hints and tips with interest. My 7 year old and I are totally addicted. We had no trouble getting sandstorms, or clovers. Neither of us can get an ice and I cannot get frostfire at all. We have no rainbow, sun, moon or panlong.

I bumped into this particular thread today. Put a blazing (10) and mud (4) in my sons EBI and immediately got a rainbow - I know coz I sped it up to put in nursery. So, I tried in mine. No luck, in frustration I bought more gems and tried 10+ times. Then got 48 hours. Sped it up to nursery and had a Panlong! Tried the combo again and I have another 48 hours! Neither of us has a sun or moon and we have missed the love, bone and reindeer. A very HUGE thank you to all who take time to post the info the rest of us find so useful. As I work I don't get toooo much time to play this but probably spend too long in it anyway! Fab concept. Just got to work out our boosts now!

Thank you.

Frostfire needs cold and a fire hybrid that has fire as the main part eg. Blazing. Ice is water and cold but cold can only be bought with coins.
Once you have them try mud left and blazing right. Use lower level mud if you can. This can give panlong. Or any of the rates.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ursa3000 said:
Same thing happened to me this morning and someone else posted about the same thing on another thread yesterday. I really wanted the gems!

I have now got two bloom dragons using reindeer and storm. Two other reliable players from the other DV forum said they used this combo and after three days of breeding failures with lichen/plant + storm I gave it a try and am very happy with the new additions to my park.

Man I can't even get my first bloom. I have been trying for days. I swear I have breed my litchen and storm dragons about 20 times. the only thing I have to show is a second sun and I have mixed feelings about that.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got scammed out of a metal event in my collesoum. I had a rust dragon in for a metal event an hr ago then I get back on now since its been an hr so it was done but I get back on and it says I have an air event ready when I never collected from my metal event and didn't get a trophy for it. It's like it never happened.

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victoria123 said:

Same thing happened to me too! Oddness, it has never happened before

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victoria123 said:

Same

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

cinna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too. Super odd. Oh well.
And ppl should try cactus and storm. I have gotten a 48 hour wait hour. Both times. One was a moon dragon. Idk what the new one is yes

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Man I can't even get my first bloom. I have been trying for days. I swear I have breed my litchen and storm dragons about 20 times. the only thing I have to show is a second sun and I have mixed feelings about that.

Try putting a fountain in, that worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts