What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aphrael said:
Wow, I go away for two days and everything goes nuts! Wonder what happened on the other thread too.

I finally got 2 blooms waiting to hatch, I don't know what the fountain does but I hadn't luck breeding a bloom , bought a fountain and instantly got a bloom in both caves. same combos I had been trying with no success before.

I agree. I have been trying for the bloom sense it came out with no luck. Then this morning before I bred my storm and litchen again I bought a fountain and FINALLY got my bloom on the first try after buying the fountain

Also it seems like litchen/storm is a hot combo for. The sun/ moon dragon right now. I got a second sun while I was trying for the bloom

Last edited:

Starett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a Bloom Dragon. I've attired Lichen and Storm too many times. are there any other combos?

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starett said:
I've been trying to get a Bloom Dragon. I've attired Lichen and Storm too many times. are there any other combos?

I got mine with plant and storm, be careful tho, I also got 2 moon dragons with that combo :)

Hinata73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hinata73 said:
I finally bred a Moon dragon (10 Sonic/10 Storm) and a Rainbow dragon(10Lava/10Storm) at the same time. No Sun dragon yet, I do have 10 Lava/10 Storm on breeding island and it's a hybrid, 48hrs incubating time. Dont know what it is yet, hoping for Sun dragon.

It turned out to be another moon.

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starett said:

I got my first Bloom using Storm/poison. You can give it a try.

Apart from lichen/storm and plant/storm.. Anymore possible combo for Bloom?

Hinata73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Bloom Dragon the only one with 13hrs breeding time. I have a swamp/storm in my breeding cave and the time is 13hrs, does anyone know? I'm really hoping it's a Bloom Dragon.

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hinata73 said:
Is Bloom Dragon the only one with 13hrs breeding time. I have a swamp/storm in my breeding cave and the time is 13hrs, does anyone know? I'm really hoping it's a Bloom Dragon.

Congrats, I do believe you have a bloom dragonI don't know of any other dragon that takes 13 hours.

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I'm glad for this. Been trying hard for a rainbow, now I know some new combinations. Will try BLUEFIRE and crystal next did lava fog for a dozen times at least no luck yet

Hinata73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ivanabot said:
Congrats, I do believe you have a bloom dragondde0aI don't know of any other dragon that takes 13 hours.

Thank you....I really hope so.

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!! Finally got my Moon! While trying to breed Bloom, I got a Moon and a Sun!

Also, while trying for a Panlong with Fog/Lava I got another 48 breeding time.. Does anyone have any ideas?? Could it be my very first Rainbow?!

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u didn't try the bloom panlong I got that first try on the island. Someone suggest it on the tips and tricks forum.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got a 48 hr breed time using Seaweed & Bloom. Hoping for a Rainbow for my son. Anyone else use this combo for a rare dragon? If so, what did you end up getting?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts