What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
Thanks Fletch! It really pisses me off when I get bad information. Thats why I started this thread.
I can only think of 2 reasons why I get bad info....

1. People don't know what the dragons are called.
2. People don't want others players to get their desired dragons. (Sadly there are many of those out there).

Anyways, you have been such a great partner in helping me keep this thread up to date and accurate.

and yes, I am a sir. 27 yrs old. Canada

Hey 250 not sure if you got my reply about the metal and storm combo resulting in a moon dragon bred at 8.20 from the tips and tricks thread x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
Sorry for the bad info Vicky.

No worries I didn't get the info here it was just the first combo I thought of lol that and plant /storm as nothing had been confirmed yet .....anyway this place is great for info you and fletch are a massive help to us all thanks so much to the both of you x x x

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry 250, I posted this in the Tips and Tricks thread and forgot to send it to you.

50 Bloom
37 Panlong
13 Rust
13 Brass
12 Chrome
12 Iron
1 Sandstorm

Will work out these combinations according to breed time at some point as well.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got a 48 hr incubation time using Storm & Clover, two in a row. I assume Rainbow or Sun. Trying to get Bloom :(

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mktelf said:
Ever since the Fountain of Youth came out (I've converted most of my dragons btw), I've yet to breed a rare dragon. Prior to this, I had pretty good luck. In the weeks prior to the FoY, I added 5 rainbows, 4 suns and 3 moons, but nothing since.

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience? Thinking of re-aging my dragons to see if that helps.

I would say that for me I have been most successful breeding my rare dragons using level 10 dragons that I have used the FOY to turn back into babies. I have 6 Rainbow dragons, and most were bred with "baby" dragons.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tanaco said:
Just got a 48 hr incubation time using Storm & Clover, two in a row. I assume Rainbow or Sun. Trying to get Bloom :(

Just got my Bloom dragon with Lichen & Storm! Yay!

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Some figures.

50 attempts with Plant + Storm in the EBI - 6 Bloom Dragons or 12%
50 attempts with Lichen + Storm in the EBI - 16 Bloom Dragons or 32% - Way more likely.

Trying Willow + Storm next.

Edit:
50 attempts with Willow + Storm in the EBI - 9 Bloom Dragons or 18%
25 attempts with Cactus + Storm in the EBI - 5 Bloom Dragons or 20%
25 attempts with Lichen + Lightning in the EBI - No Bloom Dragons
25 attempts with Bloom + Lichen in the EBI - No Bloom Dragons

Seems like you need to breed Storm + Plant/Plant Hybrid to get a Bloom.

After reading this i tried lichen and storm (both lvl 15 in that order) ans second try i got my second 13hr breed :) thanks fletch!

Tiffany xoxo

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ever since the Fountain of Youth came out (I've converted most of my dragons btw), I've yet to breed a rare dragon. Prior to this, I had pretty good luck. In the weeks prior to the FoY, I added 5 rainbows, 4 suns and 3 moons, but nothing since.

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience? Thinking of re-aging my dragons to see if that helps.

I don't have any breeding experience to speak of, but I did put a baby-fied dragon in the Colosseum and got my first Bronze finish since I first started competing.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got bloom with storm and flower and storm snd poison:D

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a 48 breeding time on Lichen/Storm!! What could it be? All i see on the list is a Moon..... Keeping fingers crossed!!!! I NEED MY MOON! :)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Just got a 48 breeding time on Lichen/Storm!! What could it be? All i see on the list is a Moon..... Keeping fingers crossed!!!! I NEED MY MOON! :)

Depends on what time you bred 7am to 7 pm is a sun 7pm to 7 am is a moon x x x

siewlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:

My first 48hr from lichen and storm was a moon.
Again got another 48hr with the same combo. Wonder if it will be a moon as well.

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so dc/gem poor. I wasted waaayyyy to many gems the lat few days. I'm tempted to buy some gems so I can free up my hatchery to make room.....but I shouldn't.

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Sorry wrong thread!

Last edited:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
I'm so dc/gem poor. I wasted waaayyyy to many gems the lat few days. I'm tempted to buy some gems so I can free up my hatchery to make room.....but I shouldn't.

Happy Breeding,
Brandy

Sorry wrong thread!

Lol x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts