What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale rare breeding guide....no guarantees & no friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

COOK13monsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was trying for a Sun dragon with Fire (left) and Storm (right) for days without results. Then today around 5:30 pm, I just randomly did Cold (left) and Firefly (right) and got a 48 hour breeding time on my first try. You should add this to the box, and put it as recommended because the failures are very quick:
-Lightning (30 min)
-Storm (5 hr)
-Frostfire (12 hr)
-Firefly (3 hr)
Also, any suggestions on what this might be? I really want a Sun, but Moon would be ok too...

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moon has cold/fire/lightning in it while sun dragon only has cold/lightning in it

demonioazul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
COOK13monsta said:
I was trying for a Sun dragon with Fire (left) and Storm (right) for days without results. Then today around 5:30 pm, I just randomly did Cold (left) and Firefly (right) and got a 48 hour breeding time on my first try. You should add this to the box, and put it as recommended because the failures are very quick:
-Lightning (30 min)
-Storm (5 hr)
-Frostfire (12 hr)
-Firefly (3 hr)
Also, any suggestions on what this might be? I really want a Sun, but Moon would be ok too...

It's a Sun. I got both Sun and Moon, exactly from the same combo you used Cold/Firefly. What determines if its sun or moon is the time of day when you breed them. Since you put them before 7:00 PM its going to be a sun. Congratulations.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Moon has cold/fire/lightning in it while sun dragon only has cold/lightning in it

This is incorrect. They both only have Cold and Lightning in them. Sun Dragons are made when they are put in the breeding cave between 7am and 7pm. Moon Dragons are made when they are put in the cave after 7pm or before 7am.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
This is incorrect. They both only have Cold and Lightning in them. Sun Dragons are made when they are put in the breeding cave between 7am and 7pm. Moon Dragons are made when they are put in the cave after 7pm or before 7am.

on the dv breeding guide thing i got it showed what i just said.

Lissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vernal Fountain

Hi! is there anybody who can tell me what need the vernal fountain? I think to obtain the Bloom dragon, but why we can buy a limited number (25) ? Thanks!

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tanaco said:
Just got a 48 hr incubation time using Storm & Clover, two in a row. I assume Rainbow or Sun. Trying to get Bloom :(

I just got my second Sun dragon with Storm (level 10) & Clover (level 12). I don't see it on the list, so I thought I would share my combo. Both dragons were FoY babies. I don't think the levels matter as I bred the same combo, but with level 11 Clover and got 48 hrs as well, although bot dragons were FoY babies too. Will know in 7 hrs if it's a Sun..

EDIT: my first Sun dragon was bred with Storm & Love, and it's not on the list either...

Last edited:

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the and others message today too so if your name is not here and you sent a gem to me today in the last 10 hours please let me know thanks I got
jackcedio,
pollock 305
emjonme,
mdp999
altreais

Oops wrong thread sorry x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Last edited:
OP

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! is there anybody who can tell me what need the vernal fountain? I think to obtain the Bloom dragon, but why we can buy a limited number (25) ? Thanks!

Just a decoration. Does not increase chance of getting Bloom Dragon. Limited number due to not wanting to overwhelm the servers and slow down gameplay with the new animated decoration.

scottythehorse26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got first bloom with lichen10 storm10 in epic breeding cave and thanks for this forum it's very appreciated

Faellen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
COOK13monsta said:
-Lightning (30 min)
-Storm (5 hr)
-Frostfire (12 hr)
-Firefly (3 hr)

Thats like mine; I was trying for a different dragon though, not a sun.. I wasn't expecting a sun for ages as I'm only new to dragonvale and haven't even got a water dragon yet. But I put my Cold dragon (left) with my scorch dragon (right) and because the Scorch and Firefly are made the same way I guess it works? So I would definitely recommend using cold with a hybrid of fire and lightening (Scorch or Firefly) since it has seemed to work for you and me by complete accident. Did it also come up as a 48hour incubation and breeding time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions