What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading ios6

Tjokkie_za

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ve tried for more than a day now to download ios6 and have spent more that 2Gb in the process over wifi and 3G. It keeps coming up with the message failing and then I have to start from catch again.

Why does it do this and why doesn't it just continue from where I failed?

olympia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi tjokkie
It takes a very long time to down load ios6. It took me 4 hours, works best on wifi, don't use 3G. If you can find a free wifi use that and wait and wait and wait.
Hope this helps a bit,
Olympia

ellasnan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I read this with interest as it only took me about 20mins, while I was having a sandwich. Using wi-fi.

I noticed a couple of different things, one of which was the maps. I used that quite a lot as we live in a small town and I could look on there to see what the traffic is doing, but now it is all pixillated and not clear at all. Haven't gone into everything yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts