What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download music from cloud

OP

2handband

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Marilyn. I installed op layer. It logs onto my Dropbox account... But I can't see any of the files. Can you describe your procedure?

OP

2handband

iPF Noob
Reaction score
disregard last post. Have files; will let you know how it goes.

OP

2handband

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay... I have successfully downloaded Dropbox music files to oplayer. I have created a blank playlist, but can't figure out how to add tracks to that playlist. This is the final hurdle. Any help?

OP

2handband

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marilyn, that was terrific. Problem pretty much solved. One more question: do you know of any way to make it display playlist lengths?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marilyn, that was terrific. Problem pretty much solved. One more question: do you know of any way to make it display playlist lengths?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the total time of a playlist or the number of songs?

Regardless, on a quick look, I found this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415371572.906516.jpg

I guess you could kind of add up the song lengths. I didn't really find anything better (such as iTunes way of telling you how many hours a playlist will play).

Maybe it's there, but I didn't find it. Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts