What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RickyDex96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I have an iPad 1 for collection, and I want to downgrade it from iOS 4.2 to iOS 3.2. How can I do ? I don't have the SHSH of this iPad, but a few month ago, on "theiphonewiki" I' ve found a link to download SHSH. I downloaded many SHSH for many iDevices, and in that SHSH list there is an SHSH for first iPad of iOS 3.2. I know that SHSH works for restore a specific iOS, and on works only on specific iDevice because SHSH are made by iOS version, ECID, and device type. I think that those downloaded SHSH, are a modified SHSH version; so, can they work on every iPhoneiPod/iPad ? for example an SHSH for iPad 1 iOS 3.2 that work on every iPad 1? I know that normal SHSH works only on specific iOS and specific iDevice model. I also read that is possible submit to Apple an HTTP request for SHSH, how can I submit request for SHSH and baseband SHSH?! Sorry for my bad english :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I have an iPad 1 for collection, and I want to downgrade it from iOS 4.2 to iOS 3.2. How can I do ? I don't have the SHSH of this iPad, but a few month ago, on "theiphonewiki" I' ve found a link to download SHSH. I downloaded many SHSH for many iDevices, and in that SHSH list there is an SHSH for first iPad of iOS 3.2. I know that SHSH works for restore a specific iOS, and on works only on specific iDevice because SHSH are made by iOS version, ECID, and device type. I think that those downloaded SHSH, are a modified SHSH version; so, can they work on every iPhoneiPod/iPad ? for example an SHSH for iPad 1 iOS 3.2 that work on every iPad 1? I know that normal SHSH works only on specific iOS and specific iDevice model. I also read that is possible submit to Apple an HTTP request for SHSH, how can I submit request for SHSH and baseband SHSH?! Sorry for my bad english :)
That won't work as SHSH blobs are device specific and can't be used on a device other than the one they were created on. Also, Apple will not cooperate with any request that could help downgrade an iOS device. If you really want an iPad 1 that's running iOS 3.2, you'll have to find one that was never updated,

Most reactions

Latest posts