1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad1: Have Downgraded from IOS 4.3.4 to IOS 4.2.1 need some help for the next step

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by xafo, Oct 27, 2011.

1. xafo

xafo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys, I purchased an Ipad 1/ 16gb wifi that had been updated to IOS 4.3.4 so the only solution i have found to jailbreak is Tethered. I checked the SHSH saved for this Ipad and found the next one down was IOS 4.2.1 I would like to have IOS 4.3.3 and do not have a saved SHSH for it. So i figured, I downgrade from 4.3.3 to 4.2.1 and then I update to 4.3.3..... Until now I managed to downgrade to 4.2.1 and am jailbroken untethered. I really have gotten used to multifunction gestures on my other Ipad and understand that they are not possible in 4.2.1 so my question is: Is it possible now to upgrade to 4.3.3 even though I do not have an SHSH for this IOS? If so please point me in the correct direction: Thanks
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,728 / 0
    No. There is no way to install iOS 4.3.3 on your iPad without those SHSH blobs.

Sorry.

Marilyn