What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want a BIGGER iPad?

Would you buy a bigger iPad?

• Stupid idea!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I would buy a bigger iPad

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Sounds cool, but it's not worth it

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

brainztain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings!

There have been recent rumors discussed here that the iPad is going to have a 12.9" screen. Would this make you buy a new iPad2?

Personally I would get it in a heartbeat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea. Useful for productive uses and education. But I am not a teacher, nor a student who uses advanced tech to make presentations, as i live in a third world country, nor a buisness man, and I am a heavy gamer, so I guess thr iPad Air or iPad Mini with retina display is good enough for me.

OP
B

brainztain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Makes sense... I do art and music so a larger tactile surface is very appealing. Somehow I thought more ppl would be interested though--what do you know huh...

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's an attractive idea, as I do 90% of my drawing and editing on the iPad.

LindaMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still clutching my iPad 1 bought the 1st 6 months they were out. I'm hoping soon to get a new one with Retina display, and I'm leaning toward the Mini as I mostly use it to surf on in bed or when watching TV. I'm hoping to be able to transfer the special cellular data deal I got being one of the 1st to buy, but I fell that will be a toss up. I don't think bigger is necessarily better.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. The others can go in my purse and the larger one stay at home.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The 12 inch iPad "rumor" crops up every year, and every year Apple proves it wrong. For the people who can't avoid rumors, I have a new one for you from iDownloadBlod:

"KGI Securities’ Ming-Chi Kuo is out with a new research note this weekend, offering predictions on Apple’s tablet plans for the next two years. The analyst, who has a strong track record in tech predictions, believes that 2014 will be the year of the iPad Air.

Kuo sees Apple updating the full-sized iPad this year with an A8 processor, Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and possibly a few other improvements. But as for a new iPad mini and the oft-rumored 12.9-inch iPad “pro,†he believes we wont see them until 2015…
"

Good rule of thumb: Don't count on it until it's actually released.

Most reactions

Latest posts