1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apple Rumored to Be Testing 2K and 4K Resolution 12.9-inch iPad for Spring Launch

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by dgstorm, Dec 3, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    [​IMG]

For weeks/months we have heard rumors suggesting Apple will be launching a 12.9-inch iPad sometime next year. While this would be a departure from their norm, we shouldn't be too surprised by anything those creative geniuses come up with. Today's new intel sheds a bit more light on the possibility of a larger iPad. Supposedly Apple is already in the testing phase and is working on a 2K and a 4K resolution version of this 12.9-inch device. Additionally, this same intel comes with suspicions that the device will launch as early as Spring of 2014. If so, that means a new large-screen iPad will only be a few months away.

What would you guys think of a larger iPad?

Source: PhoneArena
  2. The OB

The OB Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +818 / 1
    Would like that muchley!!. I haven't had much trouble carrying my iPad3 around so I can't see why a 12.9 would be a problem with the right case. And a wonderful larger screen for my eyes, retina hopefully.... What great reading and viewing that would be IMO:)
    Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
  3. tlbaker

tlbaker iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    In wouldn't mind. Good to use at home, good for FaceTime.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF