What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display Brightness Problem

Rocket Gold Star

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have received a new replacement pad today to replace the one I was having the 'Boot' sleep problem with, which has not been solved with a the new pad!

However, since I have pad's at this moment when I compare the new screen with the old one it is noticeably darker at any comparable brightness setting?

Is this a know problem and is there any corrective action other than yet another replacement?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have received a new replacement pad today to replace the one I was having the 'Boot' sleep problem with, which has not been solved with a the new pad! However, since I have pad's at this moment when I compare the new screen with the old one it is noticeably darker at any comparable brightness setting? Is this a know problem and is there any corrective action other than yet another replacement?

No two iPads are guaranteed to produce the exact same brightness at the same settings. If the screen won't get bright enough or dim enough for real use, then there is a problem.

I don't know about your boot / sleep problem.

Most reactions