What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC Problem

DickW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an I-Pad 2 and an I-Pad 3. No problems whatsoever, BUT:
In the space of 2 days, both my laptops ( one used for each I-Pad) have stopped working with the dreaded blue screen. We had a huge power storm & I'm afraid they both got fried. One was a Sony Vaio running XP and the other an HP running Vista.
They are both too old to worry about, but my question is:
1. I want to replace with Mac Book Air or similar. Will this create problems with old pc's still on Apple web site?
2. Can I expect any problems on this approach?

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dick,

I fixed your first post for you after seeing the other one you created.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an I-Pad 2 and an I-Pad 3. No problems whatsoever, BUT:
In the space of 2 days, both my laptops ( one used for each I-Pad) have stopped working with the dreaded blue screen. We had a huge power storm & I'm afraid they both got fried. One was a Sony Vaio running XP and the other an HP running Vista.
They are both too old to worry about, but my question is:
1. I want to replace with Mac Book Air or similar. Will this create problems with old pc's still on Apple web site?
2. Can I expect any problems on this approach?

Hi Dick...welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about our laptop, too. Have a look at this link from apple on transferring purchases to a new computer:

iTunes Store: Transferring purchases from your iOS device or iPod to a computer

Hope that helps and good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts