What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did I mess up my new Ipad???

lchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I was putting on my new screen protector. Waited the hour. Now everything on the screen is magnified so much I can't even see the keyboard. Well, just one line of it. I tried pushing together, resetting, and I can't get it to work properly. Also, I have to use three fingers to drag.
Can someone help?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure sounds like you did

I have a Zagg protector on my iPhones and iPad and they in no manner detract as you describe. Sounds like you should pull it off and try with a Zagg or at least another.

OP
L

lchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wolfpuppies3, it wasn't the protector magnifying it, I somehow enlarged everything, and could not fix it.
TJK, thanks for the info. I fixed it, but for the life of me I don't know how!
I'll be reading these forums for a long time to learn the secrets of the iPad.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lchris said:
Wolfpuppies3, it wasn't the protector magnifying it, I somehow enlarged everything, and could not fix it.
TJK, thanks for the info. I fixed it, but for the life of me I don't know how!
I'll be reading these forums for a long time to learn the secrets of the iPad.

Do you go to General - Accessibility - Zoom ?

OP
L

lchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spink10 that is exactly what happened. I panicked, and came here. Such an easy fix, but it makes your butt pucker!:D

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lchris said:
Spink10 that is exactly what happened. I panicked, and came here. Such an easy fix, but it makes your butt pucker!:D

Glad you were able to fix it?

T

TJK

I chased my tail on that one for almost an hour on my iPhone and even set up an appointment to go see the Evil Genius Bar! Finally googled around and found that solution on the Apple support forums. Don't feel bad!

Most reactions

Latest posts