What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look what I did with my ipad!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope this is the correct section for this ~

Someone told me how to take a screen shot of my wall paper and screen savers and then email it to yourself ~ and now I am hooked on it!

I forget who told me how ~ so if you pop in, thanks!

I made this collage of Raja, our husky on my new Photo App then took a snap shot. The fish screensaver is very cool especially when live! That background is just a wallpaper of our front living room window.

photo-Copy.png

photo.png

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a sweetie! As you can tell from my avatar, I am also quite partial to the northern breeds.

Looks like someone is getting addicted to their iPad!

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Believe it was me in the other thread.

Very nice work. Northern Breeds are nice, but I have always been partial to Southern Bells ;)

I am a salt water fish fan, which app was that? iQuarium?

Last edited:

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice! Now look at you! All grown up and making your own wallpapers! Sniff!

I remember your first post when you were wondering when we'd come back online to continue helping you with your photo problems! :)

Next thing you know, you'll be the one answering someone's question with a "press/hold the power button, while still holding the power button, press/release the Home button. Your screen will flash once and you now took a screenshot of your iPad and it will be saved in your Photos"!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it was someone else, but I will go ahead and take credit for it! :D

lol!

Believe it was me in the other thread.

Very nice work. Northern Breeds are nice, but I have always been partial to Southern Bells ;)

I am a salt water fish fan, which app was that? iQuarium?

Oh, Well thank you! I am driving everyone crazy on all my forums and they have you to thank, My Dear.:D

You want the name of the App? Oh hell, I don't recall, but the site is www.UselessCreations.com - The World's Best 3D Screensavers for Mac OS X and Windows!. It is really for the iphones, but this one was for the ipad ~ now I can't figure out what others are for the ipad.:eek:, because they all say for the Mac or iphone. LOL!

Nice! Now look at you! All grown up and making your own wallpapers! Sniff!

I remember your first post when you were wondering when we'd come back online to continue helping you with your photo problems! :)

Next thing you know, you'll be the one answering someone's question with a "press/hold the power button, while still holding the power button, press/release the Home button. Your screen will flash once and you now took a screenshot of your iPad and it will be saved in your Photos"!!

I am all growed up.:D lol! You are too funny ~ It is so fun to do this. You would think if they can create taking a screenshot, why could they not make the ipad a camera too?

Most reactions

Latest posts