What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did i mess my ipad up more ???

jdmdrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi
i recently tried replacing a screen on my ipad 2 i just purchased for 100 bux. great deal cause it worked great just screen was broken.
Nehow when i was removing the screen i noticed i messed up 2 things well i hope not. the first is a pic of the wifi antenna. it looks like i tore
a peice of foil like adhesive im i gonna need a new one?

second pic is the a tab for volume buttons on the side. im not sure is that tab supposed to be connected to each other. it looks like i might of cut it.
any help plz. thank you

wifi antenna

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

volume buttons

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum it is unfortunate that has happened maybe someone can assist but this is a lesson to any one considering doing it your self you are better off going to Apple for replacement or changeover as your warranty is now non and void or taking out all risk insurance to cover damage or loss. Please give our uses time to respond thank you

OP
J

jdmdrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From YouTube...but it seemed easier than a iPhone or touch I've done them before With no problems. I did find out about the tab that i tore it was for volume controls, I ordered it for 12 bux. But I just can't seem to find any info on that square foil tape thingy. I know I I take it to apple it will be better of buying a new one. Especially If they charge alot. I've read many stories on here.

Most reactions

Latest posts