What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deleting recent downloads

Zachary999uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
I need to delete my most recent downlods,but i can't remember what they are!

is there a way to look at downloads in cydia, in order of date.

cheers.

richard z

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I looked in iFile and there might be a way if you looked at each application's data (specifically, the plist). Under each plist, if you press the blue arrow that shows up next to it, you get a pop-up that explains File Attributes. If you scroll to the bottom, there's a block titled "Last Modification." That might be the date it was installed on your iPad (or, the date the update was installed)?

That's a guess, but it's the only thing I can think of to look. As you know, the Install tab in Cydia lists your tweaks and such by name, not by installed date.

So, give it a look in iFiles. Good luck and let me know how you get on ... or maybe someone else can give you another clue.

Marilyn

OP
Z

Zachary999uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for your help i uninstalled a recent update and seem to have lost cydia.

i have tried to reinstall it from jailbreakme.com butmit seems to fail.

is it possible it isnstill installed, and only the app has dissapeared from my desktop?

any help please

Most reactions

Latest posts