What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cydia apps

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there a way to view in cydia only the apps/tweaks that i installed? it would be useful for me if i want to remove them, but forgot the app's name...

what about those that i already deleted?

thanks in advance.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
is there a way to view in cydia only the apps/tweaks that i installed? it would be useful for me if i want to remove them, but forgot the app's name...

what about those that i already deleted?

thanks in advance.

Open Cydia and go to Manage>packages and there is all you have installed.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, while Cydia does a good job of keeping track of the apps currently installed (as iFrog said), I've not found anything to keep track of Cydia stuff you've tried and subsequently deleted.

So, I just keep an Excel file of all the app/tweaks I've downloaded (separate tabs for installed and removed). I keep it updated and I have notes about the app/tweak in case I ever need to refer back to it.

But, then again, I could be a little obsessive-compulsive, so YMMV. :)

Marilyn

OP
88raymond

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good tip on noting everything down, thanks!

what does YMMV mean? sorry, i'm not updated with the lingo :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary

Means that you may get different results than I with the topic at hand. As in, what works for me may not necessarily work for you ... and if it doesn't, I'm sorry it didn't ... but since I said YMMV ... it ain't my fault it didn't work for you.

Or - that's how I mean it. :D

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts