What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom wooden iPad stand made.......

DoingOK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I asked Scott Synder if he could slightly modify his iPad stand to match my man cave furniture. I explained/drew the changes I wanted and I think he did a great job of execution:

Original design he sells on his website:

iPadStand-266-01.jpg

Modified to match my "mission style" furniture:

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

I'll be replacing the Griffin stand below (doesn't work with my case on the iPad).

005-6.jpg

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last one, is it Wenge and Padauk or Wenge and Santos. If it's Padauk it will turn as brown as Walnut in a year...

It's a very cute stand!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good job, and beautiful design , is not so often to see good designer in wood products

OP
D

DoingOK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last one, is it Wenge and Padauk or Wenge and Santos. If it's Padauk it will turn as brown as Walnut in a year...

It's a very cute stand!

Thanks. The wood is bloodwood and wenge. I wanted to match the bloodwood pieces I had made for my headphone amplifier that sits on an adjacent desk:

017-3.jpg

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, yes. How could I forget bloodwood...
The lighter streaks in one of the skates threw me off. But you can't completely trust colors with woods. The last bloodwood I got was much darker, and hard as rock...

Delelarose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Custom wooden iPad stand made.....

This set includes an iPad case made with grain leatherette printed wood texture, and a wooden iPad stand made of oak wood. The iPad case can effectively keep the iPad from scratches, finger prints and dust just same as the other cases. All buttons can be accessed through the reversed holes. The wooden iPad stand features two slots with different viewing angles just like GroovyStand’s iPad stand. And the stand can support both of landscape viewing and portrait viewing mode.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the stand. Probably the first I've really like seeing. How much do the run and what is the turn around time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can order from his website...I think it's $65 and $100 depending on the wood combination...

julietmarly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Custom wood overhead doors speak volumes of your taste and preferences. Only if you have an eye for all things classical would you opt for a wooden variety. With rich carvings or elaborate decorations, these wooden doors stand out among all other classes. The best thing about these garage doors is that they are manufactured on order. Many door makers take the help of designers and architects to design the perfect door for your garage. Elaborate carvings are often made as per your preferences.

Most reactions

Latest posts