What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad stand--recommended

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been using the original Propup since early Fall and love it. Hands free typing in my lap, table, same for reading. Edpecially love it for reading in bed. i thought I would add this link to a video about it and his quest to raise money for a small startup. I have no connection except being a satisfied customer. Its a strange looking thing but really light and works exceptionally well. I actually use it with my Ipad in the Apple case so I can just pop it off and go.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/propup/propup-ergo-friendly-ipad-holder-and-stand?ref=live

Diane

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought this one [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foldable-Holder-Cradle-Notebook-Netbook/dp/B003XNM2D4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299839564&sr=8-1[/ame]

Its fantastic and much more heavy duty than it looks yet folds up to be reasonably small so good for travelling as well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Twelve South Compass, solely because of its portability.

OP
D

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I bought this one Video Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foldable-Holder-Cradle-Notebook-Netbook/dp/B003XNM2D4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299839564&sr=8-1

Its fantastic and much more heavy duty than it looks yet folds up to be reasonably small so good for travelling as well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I like that one for travel. i use the Propup more for reading and typing in my lap or in bed. I don't consider it so much a stand as a "holder" May get that folding one though for travel.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Twelve South Compass, solely because of its portability.

I like the compass also, its well designed and sturdy enough that I think it will be one of those things you end up having forever.

Too many of the other stands I looked at were trying to win an award for design, but the construction made me wonder if it would last.

I try to be carefull, but stuff happens, and things break if they are too flimsy around me.:eek:

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That little one is way cool...I know I saw a stand in the forum recently that was classy looking and made of various wood types...Not sure the price, but it was tempting...

AppleFreak85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just got myself an i360 stand for my iPad2 and it really is all singing all dancing! its great for facetime too. some of the other stands are so flimsy, i really feel like my iPad is safe in this one.

Most reactions

Latest posts