1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Constant reboot since jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by AppleNut, Jul 8, 2011.

1. AppleNut

AppleNut iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am using Verizon 4.2.8 and I did the jailbreak. My phone constantly crash. I did a restore last nite before I did the jailbreak. What gives? I may have to undo it and wait. About a few hrs today at my desk I didn't know the phone just shut off smh. Any ideas?
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630 / 0
    I would honestly suggest you head over to our sister site at iphoneforums.net. You'll hopefully find some folks with CDMA iPhones over there that can assist...
    I assume you used jailbreakme.com? I would suggest perhaps retrying with one of the other methods such as redsn0w, which is absolutely stable and bug free. jbme is very new and has a couple of known bugs at the moment, on the iPad2 at least...
  3. AppleNut

AppleNut iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you..