What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection issues

Thescatterling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to know if anyone else has the same problem. At times when I'm in the app store or in iTunes I'll get a little pop up window that says that it cannot connect to the store. I've found that sometimes opening and closing the app works, but not always. What's weird is that I can open safari and browse the internet just fine within seconds of this message. I've reset my network connection a couple of times now. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a fix for this? It happens quite regularly, always on my iPad as well as my wife's, but never on our laptops. We have very good Internet service and a pretty new top quality router. I should mention that our iPads are both wifi only.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that it's just cause the App Store must get continually hammered by visitors and purchasers. I, too, get that pop-up. All you can do is what you do - clear the app and wait a bit before trying back.

It's a populate place, that App Store. :)

IOW, I'm pretty sure it isn't you...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts