What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot connect to itunes store

hmbebout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new iPad 2 and have been having a problem connecting to the iTunes store. I have excellent wi-fi connection, can browse the Internet and shop the app stores with no problem. When I try to load an app it will give me the error message CANNOT CONNECT TO ITUNES STORE. Every now and then I can get an app to load. I've tried resetting my router, resetting my iPad, checked settings on the iPad, but am still having the connection problem. Any suggestions??

Attachments

• image-1378977785.png
    image-1378977785.png
    606.6 KB · Views: 1,111

JDPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please Help Me,

I'm having the same problem as the gentlemen above. I did the Absinthe A5 jailbreak last weekend, since then I have just been using Cydia. When I went to download an app from the regular app store (what I now refer to as, "The Muggle Store") this evening, I found that I was no longer welcome and got the following error message, "CANNOT CONNECT TO iTUNES STORE."

Please Help Me!

Most reactions

Latest posts