Connecting Ipad Mini with Android Phone

Discussion in 'iPAD Connect' started by Chizuka, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Chizuka

Chizuka iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there:

Trying to connect my Ipad Mini to my HTC Desire 601 (Android Cell Phone). They are paired but I can't connect. Why is this. Also trying to get everything on one calendar for both my Cell and Ipad and be able to sync. I'm totally clueless and I can't really find an answer on youtube. Thanks.

Sue
    ;)
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,538 / 1
    Bluetooth on iOS devices is quite limited compared to Android phones. You can't connect to your Android phone for any type of data transfer, but you can use Bluetooth to connect your iPad mini to connect to a personal hotspot generated by your phone. You can also use Bluetooth to connect your iPad mini to wireless keyboards, Bluetooth headphones, and the sound system in Bluetooth equipped cars.

Here's a thread that explains how to transfer your contacts from your Android phone to your iPad. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-fo...hone-numbers-email-address-android-phone.html

This Apple support thread discusses how to transfer calendar events from your Android phone to your iPad or other iOS device. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5993924

Let us know if any of this works for you.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 1