What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connection kit + Android phone =???

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a quick question for anyone who has the camera connection kit and an Android phone. What happens when you plug the Android phone into the USB port on the camera connection kit? Does the phone recognize that its actually been plugged in and pull up an option to mount as mass storage? Does the iPad recognize it at all?

I ask only because I am trying to figure out a way to share files without limitation while out and about. I am trying to avoid the whole dropbox type thing because that would involve me having to download something to my android phone, upload it to dropbox and then download it on the ipad. Also want to avoid limited options like Bump where you can only select pictures or music to send. Any ideas?

Ipad is wifi only btw.

Most reactions

Latest posts