1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Confused

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by aguilafan, Apr 21, 2010.

1. aguilafan

aguilafan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys,

Sorry for what may sound like a stupid question but I'm a bit confused.

I just pre-ordered my iPad 3G 16GB this afternoon with free shipping. I understand the estimated ship date is May 7th. Does that mean I will get the device on the 7th or will I receive sometime the following week?

I'm not really in a rush to get the thing with finals and all, but I want to know when I should plan on having someone home to sign for it.

Thanks.
  2. Seadog

Seadog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    The ship date is not carved in stone. However, if you keep track of your e-mails, they will let you know a few days ahead when it arrives. Once you have the tracking number you will know exactly when it would arrive.
  3. Edlex

Edlex iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the forums aguilafan. If I understand it correctly the ship date should be by 5/7 but of course it could be earlier.