What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comicstrips

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds Great to hear about Funnies, Can you please provide guidelines,"how can I get it for my iPad"? I can't wait to enjoy with it.

It's a free download from the App Store. Then, you either pay $4.99 (USD) for use of the app forever, with no ads; $1.99 for a monthly subscription; or nothing for a limited ad-supported viewing of some comics.

Maybe you will like it better than I did. I elected not to keep it because it doesn't have the comics I regularly read. Although, my thanks to tsatryan for bringing it to my attention.

Marilyn

tsatryan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Mickey330 said:
It's a free download from the App Store. Then, you either pay $4.99 (USD) for use of the app forever, with no ads; $1.99 for a monthly subscription; or nothing for a limited ad-supported viewing of some comics.

Maybe you will like it better than I did. I elected not to keep it because it doesn't have the comics I regularly read. Although, my thanks to tsatryan for bringing it to my attention.

Marilyn

Not sure of course what comics you are wanting, but there are a huge selection. Perhaps the selection isn't as large if you don't pony up the 4.99. I would be glad to look for whatever comics you want to let you know if they are in Comic Turtle. The app also provides for requesting comics not listed.

By the way, I don't have any relationship with the app... I'm just a guy that bought it in the app store.

Most reactions

Latest posts