1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Check this out

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Sissey, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Sissey

Sissey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My iPad 2 left shenzhen, China at 9:38pm on the 17th. It was in transit to Lantau Island and arrived at the FedEx facility at 11:50 pm on the 18th. I checked the distance between Shenzhen and Lantau and by air it is 20 miles! I know that there is a time change but.......
  2. Cadena96

Cadena96 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lmao no, there's no time change...it sat in a warehouse in lantau island for a day...or in the shenzen warehouse waiting to go to hong kong...lmao..it's b/c you bought it with free shipping, you couldn 't with expedited...expedited you'd get it within 2 days...it ships on wednesday hong kong at 3 pm (it's 3 am eastern us), you'd have it easily friday...)...pisses me off too...my digital av adapter has been in international shipment release in anchorage ak for over a day already...
  3. Inasense7

Inasense7 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got the two to three day and it is still in the warehouse in Lantau island , hk for a day. Damn you fed ex.