What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging position

Hawkmech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works out better for me to charge my ipad in the potrait position with the charging port up, I assume you can charge the ipad in any of the 4 positions which ever works out best?

Billee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charging with the port facing up is actually better. It keeps the electrons from falling out when you disconnect the plug.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charging with the port facing up is actually better. It keeps the electrons from falling out when you disconnect the plug.

LOL, right and avoid shaking the iPad while charing so the electrons don't get shuffled into the wrong order. ;)

Seriously though, what is the OP talking about? There is no difference at all which way you have the iPad oriented while charging.

OP
H

Hawkmech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably was a dumb question, just wanted to make sure there wasnt an upside down.

Most reactions