What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charged for free apps

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
Every now and then appsgonefree charges me for a "free" app.
At first I thought the offer may have expired but I watch it now and every so often it sneaks $1.99 or 99 cents out of my account.

OP
sceadugenga

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
Not really, the last was a barcode scanner which I've only had a couple of practices with to see how it worked and I'll probably delete it.
Complaining to Apple or iTunes or any other big operation is serious hard work, I probably spent half an hour looking for a genuine contacts number.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not really, the last was a barcode scanner which I've only had a couple of practices with to see how it worked and I'll probably delete it.
Complaining to Apple or iTunes or any other big operation is serious hard work, I probably spent half an hour looking for a genuine contacts number.

For the most part you end up initiating iTunes support with an email.
https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action

Though you can try these numbers.
Apple - How to Contact Us

Hold in mind that iTunes Support is free; but Technical Support is a premium service only available for your first 90 days after a purchase; unless you also purchased the AppleCare+ package which extends it to two years. (may very by country)

Most reactions

Latest posts