What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change your clocks tonight!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smiley-sleep021.gif

November 6th ~ change your clocks back. Wait. Forward. ~ fall backward.

Back. Definitely Back!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
We did it Saturday gone! It's about time we stopped all this now, I think it causes more problems than it cures!

Yep is it worth it? :rolleyes: Years ago, I bought 2 Brookstone clock radios for the bedrooms mainly because they 'automatically' changed the hour for DST; unfortunately, the dates of the changes were stored inside the clock (like on ROM) and could not be changed, so when the country decided to pick different dates, we have to set the clocks twice - went back automatically a few days ago, so had to reset and then will need to again (using the time zone button) - maybe I need an iPod clock radio that will pick up the atomic clock signal? Are those available? :)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob. You are a trip, My Dear.

IF you did indeed wait it out ~ would you be an hour early or late for everything?

Yes, but people expect me to be late. Anything that will not tolerate my personal time schedule is not worth the bother.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought the automatic change clock too and then one year later they changed.

☮ ♥ 

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so glad you are here! Guys ~ Darkstar is a moderator with me at our iPhone site! He has as many posts there as I have here, I think.

Better not forget to change your clock....

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
SweetPoison said:
I'm so glad you are here! Guys ~ Darkstar is a moderator with me at our iPhone site! He has as many posts there as I have here, I think.

Better not forget to change your clock....

I won't! :)!
I'm glad to be here Marie! I'm about 10000 posts behind you over there.. Lol! I think I have 2,300. I'm just not on that level of awesome... YET ;)!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Silly billies! I think this clock setting business is ridiculous. The times have changed and if it's dark, get a torch. I know all the reasons but to be quite honest, most are obsolete.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Silly billies! I think this clock setting business is ridiculous. The times have changed and if it's dark, get a torch. I know all the reasons but to be quite honest, most are obsolete.

There's a neat pun in there. Nice.

Time zones are confusing enough without daylight saving. Some businesses in BC run on Alberta time so that they are keeping the same schedule as their offices in Calgary. I never know what time it is any more.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I agree! I see no point. And I would have forgotten if I didn't see this thread!

Most reactions

Latest posts