What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change your clocks tonight!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad we reminded you, Marie, even if you did forget it was your thread. Hubby went to work an hour early a few years back. It's not something you repeat too quickly.

But maybe there is method in your madness - you probably knew you would forget thereby members posting on your thread reminded you.
GENIUS.
By the way! Is it forwards or backwards or forwards - oh, never mind, I can never remember either!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
At this time of year I always think of Cher. 1989 was a good year for Navy recruiters. :)
AA

The only thing I can think of is that video of her half naked on a navy ship. Is that what you are on about?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
The only thing I can think of is that video of her half naked on a navy ship. Is that what you are on about?

I think the Admiral may be on about Chers rendition of "If I could turn back time" Hayles.

I'm sure the leather clad lady sat astride that battleships big gun hadn't even entered his mind LOL

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I think the Admiral may be on about Chers rendition of "If I could turn back time" Hayles.

I'm sure the leather clad lady sat astride that battleships big gun hadn't even entered his mind LOL

So it was! I liked that video but if you say there was a big ole gun, Rambler, that's more than I can remember. Just as well some of us can remember that sort of detail.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So you guys are 7 hours behind us!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's 5.34pm Sunday the 6th here. Brisbane Australia. We don't have DLS here in Queensland, apparently because it will confuse the cows!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It does sound ridiculous. We have a lot of farming communities here to the north, particularly dairy farms. Cows know when to come in for milking and we surely can't muck their day up and there's apparently not a good way to work around it either. Queensland is known as the Sunshine state as it is.

Most reactions