What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case with a slot to hold stylus?

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have lost my stylus for the third time now, same one keep finding it, I really need to find a good case that has a built in place for the stylus- any ideas?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am traveling I use a larger case that has a pocket on the front where I keep the stylus. I think it is just a Belkin case from Target. When I am at home I use a smart cover and the stylus snugly attaches itself to the cover by way of the magnet. Not fool proof but it works for keeping track of it.

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
When I am traveling I use a larger case that has a pocket on the front where I keep the stylus. I think it is just a Belkin case from Target. When I am at home I use a smart cover and the stylus snugly attaches itself to the cover by way of the magnet. Not fool proof but it works for keeping track of it.

thank you , when i find it again I'll see if my smart cover will be strong enough to hold it on there.....now if I can only find it before my horse of a dog does!

jack4spirit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gresh14 said:
Great! I'll check it out:)

Check out Caseen. Great leather case, best quality I've seen and it has stylus holder. AND a more reasonable price than most !

blackfilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well there are numerous options. There are fabric sleeve with pockets on the front, so you could simply keep it in there. Also the adonit stylus is magnetised and you can keep the stylus on the ipad corner of the screen.

Most reactions